Join the club
Titahi Bay Boating Club has several different membership options available. We offer a very competitive membership rate.
You don't have to be a member to come for a sail at first - if you're keen to try sailing, get in touch and we'll get you out on the water on our next social sailing day.
Membership Categories & Rates
Junior Member - $60/year
For younger members under 19 years old (at the start of the financial year).
Senior Sailing Member - $140/year
For members 19 years or older, who wish to sail socially or competitively.
Non-Sailing Member -$80/year
For those who wish to support the club, but are not participating in yacht races.
Family membership subscriptions are billed at a cap of one Senior Sailing Member + Junior Sailor, if that amount is exceeded.
- Free entry to our annual Sailing programme.
- Access to our boat storage scheme
- All Yachting NZ member benefits.
- 20% discount on Learn-to-Sail level 1 and 2 courses.
- Great friendships and professional contacts
- Our regular club newsletter
For our Junior and Senior members, we offer affordable boat storage within our secured facilities. The storage scheme enables those who can't easily move or store their boats to be able to sail more regularly.
- Short-term lease - 4 months / Long-term lease - 12 months, renewable
- Long-term leases are available to members of the club.
- You will need to take your boat out of the shed to perform any maintenance which may create dust (sanding).