Winter Series - Races 1 & 2
It's fair to say that winter can be a game of two halves when it comes to the weather. With an intimidating forecast and a wet front passing over two hours before racing, we scored a few fine hours of sun and wind before it all turned miserable later in the day.
Thank you to all our tireless volunteers, both on and off the water. Without them, you'd surely still be swimming!
Winter Series - Notice to Competitors
An NTC has been published for the 2020 Winter Series:
Winter Series - Sailing Instructions
Please see the Notice of Race for the TBBC Winter Series:
A few notes...
- Entry fees will be handled after the series wraps up.
- All classes of centreboard and classic yachts are welcome. Two-handed boats are fine.
- The classes and fleet starts are subject to change and registrations. Don't panic!
- Due to physical distancing and gathering limitations, we have a limit on how many people we can have on site. Not to worry though, there are two other launching ramps close by.
- More information, including NoRs and SI's, will be sent out to registered entrants in the following weeks.
- We're looking for volunteers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to help out in any capacity.
- For now, please direct any questions to email@example.com or contact us on Facebook.